- Transmitter power: max. 10 W (available: 1 W, 2 W, 5 W, 10 W)
- Direct, inductive clamp (N1) or internal transmitter antenna coupling
- Continuous or interval mode of operation that extends battery life (12V / 7Ah battery)
- Case housing, segment display
- Operating temperature range from -30°C to + 55°C
- Dimensions: 275x250x180 [mm]
- Determine the direction of cable placement, position of the cable relative to the receiver axis (has a compass function).
- Determine the current and residual depth of the cable, both in active mode (with transmitter) and in passive mode (without transmitter).
- Save the route of placing an object on the map. Memory up to 10,000 coordinates.
Available on backorder
• Direct, inductive clamp (N-1, N-4, N-5) or internal transmitter antenna coupling,
• Continuous or interval mode of operation that extends battery life (12 V / 7 Ah battery),
• Case housing, segment display,
• Operating temperature range from -20°C up to +55°C
• Dimensions: 275 x 250 x 180 mm
|Dimensions||14 × 14 × 33 in|