- LKZ Terminal is a dedicated program for handling data stored in LKO-1500. It allows you to map a route from your location and read the data stored in the receiver.
- Operating in a wide frequency range:
- Passive mode (50 Hz-60 Hz, 100 Hz, 300 Hz, 550 Hz, 1450 Hz),
- Ether (48 Hz-14 kHz),
- Radio (10 kHz-36 kHz),
- Active mode (273 Hz, 491 Hz, 526 Hz, 982 Hz, 1024 Hz, 2000 Hz, 2048, 8440 Hz, 8928 Hz, 9820 Hz, 10000 Hz, 32768 Hz),
- Cable earth fault detection (frame A or DKI probe),
- Power supply from removable battery (5 LR6 AA),
- Graphic display of the position, depth of the object and direction of current,
- Location depth up to 6 m +/- 0,1 m
- Dimensions: 700x300x140 [mm],
- Operating temperature range from -20°C to + 55°C.
- Determine the direction of cable placement, position of the cable relative to the receiver axis (has a compass function).
- Determine the current and residual depth of the cable, both in active mode (with transmitter) and in passive mode (without transmitter).
- Save the route of placing an object on the map. Memory up to 10,000 coordinates.
- Possibility of finding damaged cable locations.
Available on backorder
- work in a wide frequency range – mode:
- passive (50 Hz-60 Hz, 100 Hz, 300 Hz, 550 Hz, 1450 Hz),
- ether (48 Hz – 14 kHz),
- radio (10 kHz-36 kHz),
- active 273 Hz, 491 Hz, 526 Hz, 982 Hz, 1024 Hz, 2000 Hz, 2048, 8440 Hz, 8928 Hz, 9820 Hz, 10000 Hz, 32768 Hz,
- cable damage detection – ground fault (A frame or DKI probe),
- power supply from replaceable battery or battery (5 LR6 AA),
- graphic display showing the position, depth of the object and current direction,
- location depth up to 6 m +/- 0.1 m,
- dimensions: 700x300x140 [mm],
- operating temperature range from -20 ° C to + 55 ° C.
|Dimensions||14 × 14 × 33 in|