- Power mode – 50 Hz, 100 Hz, 450 Hz / 60 Hz, 120 Hz, 540 Hz
- 22 frequencies user configurable
- 2 x LR20 battery type
- Battery life – 60 hours intermittent use (at 20°C / 68°F)
- IP65 IP rating
- Easily trace power cables over long and short distances with pinpoint accuracy
- Highly durable and weatherproof
- Easily locates and traces cables in congested areas and with high levels of electrical interference.
Out of Stock | Lead time 6 weeks
The receiver operating in passive mode (Power) uses frequencies of 50 Hz, 100 Hz, 450Hz/60Hz, 120 Hz and 540 Hz. The passive mode (Radio) is based on frequencies from 15 kHz to 60 kHz. The active mode with a transmitter offering frequencies of 512 Hz, 3140 Hz, 8192 Hz, 32768 Hz and 83.1 kHz plays a key role. Antenna configuration is based on single peak value, double peak, null and full field.
In the Power mode, the measured depth range is up to 3 m, and in the Radio mode – up to 2 m. In the active mode with a transmitter, the depth measurement range is 4.6 m, and in probe mode – even 6 m.
It is also worth noting the accuracy of measurements. The measurement error does not exceed 5% of the depth in Line or Probe mode (from 0.2 m to 4.6 m) and 10% of the depth in Probe mode with a measurement at the depth of 4.6 m to 6 m. Due to the use of Bluetooth communication interface, the transmitter can be controlled remotely. An auto-turn off function has also been provided. The locator can work in temperatures from 20°C to 50°C. It can also operate at an angle, which allows detection to be performed under an obstacle such as parked car or a building.
The receiver is operated with keyboard buttons which perform a number of functions, depending on the selected operating mode.
|Dimensions||14 × 14 × 33 in|