of a transmitter and receiver, allows you to locate, identify and track the route of buried objects in the ground, such as:
- power and control cables, data and telecommunications cables,
- underground lighting and cathodic protection systems,
- water and sewage installations,
- fuel and transmission installations: gas and other pipelines,
- heating systems and preinsulated pipes.
Recipients (customers) of LKZ-1500 include energy and installation companies, earthworks, construction, railways, telecommunications, fixtures, water and sanitary installations, district heating companies and geodetic offices.
Available on backorder
- determine the direction of cable placement, position of the cable relative to the receiver axis (has a compass function),
- determine the current and residual depth of the cable, both
- in active mode (with transmitter) and in passive mode (without transmitter),
- save the route of placing an object on the map. Memory
- up to 10,000 co-ordinates,
- possibility of finding damaged cable locations.
The device, with any GPS module and dedicated program (LKZ Terminal), that is provided with the set, will allow you to plot the route of the underground object and mark the location of single measurement positions on the map. Communication of the LKZ with GPS module is through the Bluetooth.
- transmitter power: max. 10W (available: 1W, 2W, 5W, 10W),
- direct, inductive clamp (N1) or internal transmitter antenna coupling,
- continuous or interval mode of operation that extends battery life (12V / 7Ah battery),
- case housing, segment display,
- operating temperature range from -30°C to + 55°C,
- dimensions: 275x250x180 [mm].
- operating in a wide frequency range:
- passive mode (50 Hz-60 Hz, 100 Hz, 300 Hz, 550 Hz, 1450 Hz),
- ether (48 Hz-14 kHz),
- radio (10 kHz-36 kHz),
- active mode (273 Hz, 491 Hz, 526 Hz, 982 Hz, 1024 Hz, 2000 Hz, 2048, 8440 Hz, 8928 Hz, 9820 Hz, 10000 Hz, 32768 Hz),
- cable earth fault detection (frame A or DKI probe),
- power supply from removable battery (5 LR6 AA),
- graphic display of the position, depth of the object and direction of current,
- location depth up to 6 m +/- 0,1 m
- dimensions: 700x300x140 [mm],
- operating temperature range from -20°C to + 55°C.
|Dimensions||6.5 × 12 × 10.5 in|