- Detection of wires and cables (live or not)
- detection of cables in ceilings, walls and floors,
- detection of breaks in cables,
- tracing cables in building installation,
- locating power points and switches in buildings,
- locating short circuits between leads,
- tracing shielded cables,
- tracing cables in metal ducts.
- Identification of fuses on the distribution board.
- Tracing underground cables.
- Tracing conductive water and heating pipelines.
- Non-contact detection of live cables.
- the function 3D in the receiver – detecting the direction of current flow and accurate locating the object,
- phase detection mode,
- receiver operation with four transmitters at the same time to locate interruptions or distinguish wires,
- a LED bright torch,
- headphone socket in receiver,
- screens backlight for work in dark,
- transmission battery status and settings of the transmitter to the receiver
- operation in wide range of rated voltage, up to 500V RMS,
- measurement of voltage at the object to 500 Vrms,
- three levels of transmitter amplification,
- automatic or manual selection of transmitter operation modes,
- five modes of wire tracer operation – voltage, current, current-voltage, power and clamp,
- software upgrade via USB,
- additional accessories enable precise localization – such as contact or non-contact probes and measurement clamp.
2 in stock (can be backordered)
|The LKZ-720 is a professional-grade tool for locating cables, wires, and conduits.
It is an essential tool for electrical technicians, contractors, and maintenance engineers.
It can be used to:
|Performance & Features:
|Dimensions||6.5 × 12 × 10.5 in|