SONEL P-5 has all the features that characterize the P-4 Voltage Tester. In addition, the P-5 model has the ability to take resistance measurements up to 2 kΩ and has an LCD display that allows you to display the voltage and resistance values accurately.
Main functions and attributes of the P-line instruments:
- automatic voltage test up to 1000 V AC/DC,
- optical indication by a LED bar and additional LCD display,
- sound indication when dangerous voltage levels of 50 V AC and 120 V DC are exceeded,
- RCD trip test with switchable load,
- automatic continuity test upon connection to the object,
- 2-pole test of phase rotation direction,
- single-pole indication of 100 V presence,
- resistance measurement up to 1999 Ω,
- HOLD function for freezing the measurement results,
- robust, two-component housing protecting from mechanical damages and impacts,
- integrated torch light and backlit display for tests in poorly lit areas,
- IP65 ingress protection guarantees protection against dust and water,
- safety provided by measuring class compliant with CAT IV 600 V and CAT III 1000 V.
Available on backorder
- on the diode bar (bargraph): 12, 24, 50, 120, 230, 400, ≥690 V,
- on a backlit LCD display up to 1000 V,
- determination of voltage: alternating or direct polarization.
Circuit continuity test:
- signaling for resistance for R ≤ 400 kΩ,
- light and sound signaling.
- measuring range up to 1999 Ω.
Phase spin indicator:
- phase sequence indication for voltage> 100 V.
Unipolar phase designation:
- optical and acoustic signaling for voltage> 100 V.
Residual Current Circuit Breaker Test:
- breaker test with I Δn ≤30 mA.
- Display: backlit LCD 3½ digits, reading 1999 with function indicators.
- Result hold: HOLD button to hold the result on the LED bar and LCD display.
- Operating frequency: 16..400 Hz.
- Measurement category according to PN-EN 61010-1: CAT III 1000 V, IV 600 V.
- Housing protection degree according to PN-EN 60529: IP65.
- Type of insulation according to PN-EN 61010-1: double, class II.
- Meter power supply: 2 x LR03 AAA 1.5 V (alkaline cells recommended).
- Working / storage temperature: -15 .. + 55 ° C / -20 .. + 70 ° C.
- Dimensions: 275 x 82 x 36 mm.
- Weight without batteries: 267 g
- Measuring tips: Ø2 mm / Ø 4 mm / length 4mm (GS38).
- Measurement place backlight: built-in flashlight.
- The instruments meet the requirements of the following standards: PN-EN 61326-1, PN-EN 61326-2-2, PN-EN 61010-1, PN-EN 61243-3.
- Warranty: 24 months.
|Dimensions||2 × 4.5 × 14 in|